Could Google ads help you reach your target audience?
If you a run a small business you know that getting your content, product or service in front of your target audience online is key to the success and sustainability of your business. But it’s also easier said than done, so how can an Google ads agency help? In today’s hyper-competitive digital world, online advertising can be the most competitive and cost-efficient way to reach your audience, but with so many forms of advertising at your fingertips, it can be difficult to know how to make the most of online ads for your business. One powerful form of ads that we see generating leads and conversions for our clients time and time again are Google ads.
How do Google ads work?
Running Google ads is one of the most powerful ways to generate leads for your business, because it allows you to get seen by people who are actively searching for your product or service. Google ads works using a pay-per-click (PPC) system. That means advertisers bid on specific keywords they want their ads to show up for when people perform a search using those keywords. Google then displays advertisers’ paid results, and advertisers are only charged if a user clicks on their ad. You can also target ads by location and other demographics to ensure you’re really reaching the right target audience.
Do you need an agency to run Google ads for you?
As a small business, the last thing you want is another expense, so you might be wondering if you can run Google ads yourself, or if you should partner with a Google ads agency to run them for you. The short answer is, we don’t recommend running them yourself, for a number of reasons…
- The Google Adwords interface isn’t the most user-friendly thing in the world, so the learning curve will be steep. You’ll also have to learn what good results look like, how to tweak and optimise your ads, and how to conduct effective keyword research, so it will be a long time before your ads become profitable!
- A Google ads agency already has extensive experience with these things, so will be able to implement campaigns and get you results a lot faster.
- Rules, regulations and best practices in the digital marketing world can change at break-neck speed, and it can be hard to keep up, which can negatively affect your results. Agencies are immersed in digital marketing 24/7, so it’s their job to be across all these changes.
- Even once live, Google ads require constant monitoring, updating and tweaking to ensure they’re continuously performing well. Left unmonitored, ad performance can fall and your ads can end up costing your more money than they make for you. But as a busy business owner, we’re betting you don’t have time to be constantly babysitting your Google ads! As a Google ads agency, that’s literally our job, and you can have peace of mind knowing your ads are in good hands.
- It’s highly likely that your competitors are working with an agency to implement their ads, so if you try running them yourself, you’ll be competing against the pros.
Getting an agency involved is really your best chance of running successful, profitable Google ads and seeing a great return on your ad spend. WCM Digital is a digital marketing agency based in Melbourne. We’ve run successful Google ads campaigns for clients in a variety of industries, including health and fitness, SaaS and finance and wealth management. The reason we get such great results? We have robust testing systems and a team of experts who run Google ads day-in, day-out and know what great results look like!
About WCM Digital:
At WCM Digital, we are focused on getting you great results to help grow your business. Whether you need help with your Google and Facebook ads, or want to engage your audience more with help from an email marketing agency in Melbourne our expert team of Digital Marketers will work with you to get you the results you need.