If you are a registered not for profit charity in Australia, you may be eligible to receive $10,000 USD in advertising spend, every month!
Need a BOOST?
Non for profits
Who is eligible?
All Grantees must meet a certain criteria in order to qualify for Google Ad Grants and to keep the ads grant eligibility each month. Google will remove participants that do not follow their guidelines correctly.
Google works with more than 20,000 non-profits across more than 50 countries, including Australia.
In order to qualify for a Google Ad Grants you need to meet the basic criteria listed below:
- Hold valid charity status
- Acknowledge and agree to Google’s required certifications regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt use
- Have a live website with substantial content
Government entities and organisations, hospital and medical groups, schools, academic institutions and universities are not eligible for a Google Ad Grant, but philanthropic arms of educational institutions are eligible.
Non for profits
What are the rules?
Your organisation must abide by program policies. The basics of these policies are outlined below.
- Must adhere to a 5 percent click-through-rate (CTR)
- All Keywords must have quality scores of 3 or higher
- Campaigns must have at least two ad groups with at least two ads running in each
- Accounts also must have at least two sitelink extensions active
- Accounts must have geotargeting
- Must not use single keywords and keywords must be targeted and specific
The most common mistake we see with google ads grant management is not adhering to keyword requirements and effectively managing bidding to maximise the $10,000 spend.
See how we are helping local NFP’s to achieve their goals – or book in to chat to one of our team today!